If you already have a web site, all you will have to do is to create a property for sale web page to advertise your properties for sale online. To see an example of a property for sale web page, log on to my web site, www.homeequitiescorp.com, and click on the Property for Sale button. I recommend that you include the following information on your property for sale web page:
1. Interior and exterior photographs of the property.
2. Property location map.
3. Driving directions to the property.
4. Property site plan.
5. Property features.
6. Property's sale price and terms.
7. Information on how to set up an appointment to view the property.
Also, make certain that you include a buyer e-mail notification form on your web page. One of the most efficient ways to compile a listing of prospective buyers is to have visitors to your web site complete a buyer e-mail notification form so that they can submit their name and e-mail address in order to be notified by e-mail when you have a property for sale. When notifying prospective buyers via e-mail about a property that you own a real estate option on, send them an e-mail property fact sheet that includes the following information:
1. Property address.
2. Description of the property.
3. Estimate of the property's current market value.
4. Sale price and terms of the property.
5. Real estate option sale price.
6. Location map of the property.
7. Site plan of the property.
8. Directions to the property.
Was this article helpful?