How to Find a Board Certified Real Estate Attorney in Your Area

The best way to find a qualified, board-certified real estate attorney in your area is to contact your local bar association lawyer referral service or your state's bar association lawyer referral service. Once you have the names of board-certified real estate attorneys in your area, you'll need to do an online search of your state's bar association membership rolls to verify that the attorneys on your list are licensed to practice law in your state and to see whether they've been disciplined or had their license revoked for misconduct. The following three web sites provide online attorney locator services that allow you to search for an attorney by specialty and location:

Martindale Hubbell Lawyer Locator: .html

Findlaw: Lawyers:

Was this article helpful?

0 0

Post a comment