Insure Your Personal Property with a Renters Insurance Policy

When you are a tenant leasing property, I highly recommend that you insure your personal property with a renters' insurance policy. Most renter's insurance policies provide coverage against fire and theft to personal property and personal liability coverage for injuries and damages caused by tenant neglect. Log on to the following web sites to find adequate renters' insurance coverage:

Geico Renters' Insurance: InsWeb:

Quote Fetcher: NETQUOTE:

Was this article helpful?

0 0

Post a comment