Small vacant commercial properties with obsolescent flaws that are economically feasible to cure are potentially the most profitable type of properties to buy real estate options on. I say this because many small, vacant, obsolescent commercial properties:
1. Can often be bought at purchase prices that are below their replacement cost.
2. Have owners who are more willing to sell low-cost real estate options.
3. Are generally off the radar screens of corporate and institutional real estate investors.
4. Scare off most conventional real estate investors.
5. Offer more opportunities to realize immediate resale profits.
Was this article helpful?