There six separate tutorials totaling more than 40 minutes of one-on-one instruction.
Along with the actual Pivot Point and Fibonacci calculators, this CD covers:
• How to use the Fibonacci calculator and apply correction and extension studies in your trading analysis
• How to use analysis and calculation to identify Pivot Points
The tutorials are included as follows:
• First Tutorial (12:57)—Fibonacci Corrections Tutorial
• Second Tutorial (3:44)—Instructions on Fibonacci Calculator Corrections
• Third Tutorial (6:50)—Fibonacci Corrections and Extension Tutorial
• Fourth Tutorial (2:51)—Instruction on Fibonacci Calculator Extensions
• Fifth Tutorial (4:56)—Instruction on Pivot Point Analysis
• Sixth Tutorial (9:16)—Instruction on Pivot Point Calculation and Identifying Confluence of Pivot Points
In order to activate the Pivot Point and Fibonacci calculators, users need Internet access. Any Internet speed will work. Users do not need high speed DSL.
Shareware programs are fully functional, trial versions of copyrighted programs. If you like particular programs, register with their authors for a nominal fee and receive licenses, enhanced versions, and technical support.
Freeware programs are copyrighted games, applications, and utilities that are free for personal use. Unlike shareware, these programs do not require a fee or provide technical support.
GNU software is governed by its own license, which is included inside the folder of the GNU product. See the GNU license for more details.
Trial, demo, or evaluation versions are usually limited either by time or functionality (such as being unable to save projects). Some trial versions are very sensitive to system date changes. If you alter your computer's date, the programs will "time out" and no longer be functional.
Was this article helpful?